Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Martin Ashdown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Martin Ashdown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Martin Ashdown I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Martin Ashdown I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Martin Ashdown I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Martin Ashdown I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Martin Ashdown I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Martin Ashdown I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Martin Ashdown I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

2 posters

Martin Ashdown

Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Martin Ashdown Empty Martin Ashdown

Post by Savato Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Name: Martin Ashdown

Age (must be 10 +): 36

Appearance: Good evening.

Personality: Martin is a rather kind and considerate fellow. Being quite averse to fighting, he prefers to focus on the bond between his Pokémon and himself instead. Thus he only battles when someone's life is in danger and refuses to catch any Pokémon that doesn't willingly let itself get caught. While normally quiet and nonconfrontative, he will however speak up against the mistreatment and abuse of Pokémon, should he discover it. Not wanting for any Pokémon to get hurt, he thus wanders along a path of peace, hoping to find others to wander with him.

History (should be of considerable length *8 sentences*):
    Born as the son of a psychologist in the town of Amicitia, Martin had had the opportunity to learn about understanding the feelings of human and Pokémon alike from his childhood on. As he grew up he then soon began to realize his talent in understanding the feelings a Pokémon felt towards its trainer but was unable to express in an intellegible manner. Thus it was no surprise that he took up the job of a Friendship Tester at a young age already. During this time he met trainers and Pokémon of all kinds. Some of these pairs had developed bonds of astounding strength, others...not as much. It were experiences that showed these bonds between a trainer and their Pokémon that finally inspired Martin to try and venture out into the world on his own for once. Since he abhors fighting, there isn't really a goal he is pursuing other than to bond with his Pokémon, meet new people, see new places and have fun. Where will his journey lead him?

Starter: Sera

Species: Togepi

Level:5

Moveset:
    -Growl (Start)
    -Charm (Start)
    -Metronome (Lvl. 5)
    -Morning Sun (Egg)

Ability: Super Luck

Personality: Sera is a rather energetic and quirky Pokémon. As with most any baby, she simply wishes for everyone to be happy all the time. She is blissfully naive and thus never seems to understand that there can be too much playing around and she tends not to understand the importance of bedtime. But despite her exhausting nature, she is a warmhearted Pokémon, who seems to find a friend in everyone she meets. And while she has no trouble seeing the good even in scary Pokémon, she tends to get rather frightened in case these other Pokémon are interested in more physical conversation.

History: During his work as a Friendship Rater, Martin had met many a Pokémon and many a trainer as well. And while most of these were happy pairs, there were the ones whose relationship wasn't all that great as well. One of these was the relationship between Sera and her former trainer. During the rating, the Togepi simply ran away, hiding from her trainer. The trainer meanwhile didn't care enough and simply walked away. With enough kind words and lots of patience Martin was then eventually able to convince the Togepi to stop hiding. From then on the two have been best friends and are never seen apart.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Martin Ashdown Empty Re: Martin Ashdown

Post by Admin Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:26 pm

~Accepted by Admin~

~Click HERE to head on over to the Character Records and get them made!~

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:53 pm