Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Contest Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

Contest Rules

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Contest Rules Empty Contest Rules

Post by Admin Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:51 am

Contests are to be a mixture of the anime Contests and the game Contests. To be entered in the Grand Contest, you must win 7 Gold Ribbons at previous Contests.

There are 3 Aspects to the Contests:

Beauty contest - Dressing up one of your Pokemon with accessories (available on Site Store) to match a theme. Three impartial judges (likely Admins/Staff) will decide who has used the accessories the most uniquely/most matching with the theme. 10 points possible from each judge, so 30 points total possible.

Battle contest - A 3v3 battle, switching allowed. 1st place gets 30 points, 2nd Place gets 25 points, 3rd Place gets 20 points, everyone else gets 15 points.

Move contest - combining moves. Similar to the Beauty Contest, each trainer chooses two moves to combine in a unique way, with a unique effect. (Example: Silver Wind and Rain Dance to create rainclouds with reflecting light over it to create a rainbow) This can be from two different pokemon or from one pokemon. Three Impartial Judges again choose who has been the most creative in their combinations, and give points out of 10, with a total amount of points possible being 30.

Then the person with the highest score at the end of the Contest wins the Gold Ribbon for that Contest.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:06 am