Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Staff Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

+3
aMEWzing
Tiolahi
Admin
7 posters

Staff Applications

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Staff Applications Empty Staff Applications

Post by Admin Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Staff Applications

Wellp. There aren't really a lot of us here yet, but we do need some more staff members than just Savato, Frostbite and Haley. This is the thread where you can post if you would like to be counted amongst the staff. But -just because you apply and meet all the requirements for becoming a staff member does not necessarily mean automatic acceptance.

The staff positions that are currently available are;

-Moderators-
    These members of staff are in charge of making sure the rules are upheld and the systems are not abused. Mods will also answer any Questions you may have.
    -Encounter Managers-
    To avoid overcomplicating the site, we have decided to forgo a dice system for encounters, instead deciding to have a staff member section dedicated to posting encounters for members. Encounter Managers will post a pokemon or trainer, along with a description of the situation when requested in the Encounter Requests.
    -Secretaries-
    Mainly in charge of character approval, Secretaries have to check over each bio and manage the Character Creation category of the forum.

Currently, all positions are open for acceptance.

Conditions
    All staff members should be active for at least five days a week, unless you have posted otherwise and discussed the hiatus/vacation with other members of the staff so we can make sure your job is covered.

Applications that are accepted will not necessarily get their job immediately. There is a probationary period where you will be monitored to make sure you are doing your job correctly.

All staff members are part of a staff 'team'. If you cannot get along with the other members of that 'team' then you don't have a place on our team.

As of today, November 22, 2014; anyone can request to become a staff member. But this will change in the future, requiring anyone requesting to become a staff member to be at least at Member status. This is to ensure that you are dedicated enough to the site to stay for an extended period of time.

This is the Application Template:
    Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Character:[/b]
    [b]Position being applied for:[/b]
    [b]Why:[/b]

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tiolahi
    Tiolahi
    Secretary

Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications

Post by Tiolahi Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:26 am

Name: Tiolahi
    Character: Annabelle Lee
    Position being applied for: Secretary
    Why: There is yet to be a secretary, as well as I'm generally proficient at English and confident that I'd be able to correct Character Sheets properly. Please don't mind the fanciness of this application, I felt like making something pretty for the first reply.

~Accepted by Admin~
    aMEWzing
    aMEWzing
    Encounter Manager

Post by aMEWzing Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Name: aMEWzing
    Character: Valka
    Position being applied for: Encounter Manager
    Why: Because I was one of the first members on this site, I wish to contribute to it more than just being a poster/roleplayer, being given a chance to help others more than just advice. I found an easy process to randomizing, with regards to rarity, which Pokemon could appear before a trainer. In case you're wondering, it's a simple mathematic equation to determine chance. Due to my strength in the mathematical field, I feel it is an appropriate job to apply for.

~Accepted by Admin~
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:04 pm

Name: Blade
    Character: Caim Thyodor
    Position being applied for: Moderator
    Why: Well, to be completely honest I just want to help if I can, I don't know how much help I can be considering I'm new to all of this, but I'd rather try to help if I can than just sit aside and do nothing. Thank you for your time.

~Test Sent~
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Name: Summer
    Character: Summer Eucliffe
    Why:
    As much as I don't want to look like I have a higher position on the site because I hate looking like i'm responsible for things, I really think EMing would be an interesting job. I like creating small scenarios such as those that would be used as a large part of this position, in fact i'd say i'm probably better at coming up with interesting scenarios than I am RPing a long thread ^-^'
    There's also the fact that I would really like to help your site flourish, as it's really a hard thing to do on the internet. I fully admit that I was lucky with PMD, but I believe that with the right staff team and community you can make any site successful.
    Still not a fan of that green tho. Oh well, if you do choose to accept my app then I guess i'll get over it /SHOT
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:08 pm

Name: Suds
    Character: Sean 'Suds' Red
    Position being applied for: Secretary
    Why: I feel that I because I have OCD, I would pay attention to the small details that need to be added into the bio, and what needs to change, according to what others have done in this kind of position. I really want to be a big help, since I haven't been able to help anywhere else before. I hope you'll consider me as a good asset to the staff team!
    StarBright24
    StarBright24

Post by StarBright24 Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:57 am

Name: StarBright24
    Character: Aimer Lafond
    Why: I would like to help out the site. And if there is one more EM, then role-players would have to wait less to continue the role-play, as there is bound to be someone to notice their request quicker. Thank you for your time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:51 pm