Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Alexis Jinn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Alexis Jinn I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Alexis Jinn I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Alexis Jinn I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Alexis Jinn I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Alexis Jinn I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Alexis Jinn I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Alexis Jinn I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Alexis Jinn I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

2 posters

Alexis Jinn

Crytic
    Crytic

Alexis Jinn Empty Alexis Jinn

Post by Crytic Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Name: Alexis Jinn
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Alexis is someone who believes that anything gained is only worth it if one earns it themselves. She absolutely hates being given anything without earning them herself and will outright refuse gifts on this principle. She completely avoids her father because he expects her to just do as he says and thinks she will just accept his handouts in exchange for listening to him. She avoids him and his "business partners" because she refuses to do what he wants. Alexis has her own goals and she has promised herself that she will get them on her own hard work. She tends to be a bit of a perfectionist when doing things though.
    History: Alexis was the daughter of a criminal known as Yokai Jinn, a man who ran a small but very successful criminal organization. His operations giving him plenty of wealth, he gave Alexis everything she wanted. Expensive things and material objects just to keep her occupied. She tried for years to get him just to spend time with her, but he always put his organization first. She began to resent him try to buy her affection with things rather than actions. She eventually gave up on trying and just avoided him at all times. After a while, Alexis's father began to try to groom her to be his successor which she venomously fought against. He had a difficult time controlling his daughter. When he was about to leave her no choice, Alexis had run away before he could. So while he searches for her, Alexis travels to find her own way and make a life for herself.

Starter: Runa
    Species: Poochyena
    Level: 5
    Moveset: Tackle, Howl, and Thunder Fang
    Ability: Quick Feet
    Personality: Runa, though young, tries to act mature for her age. She listens to any command given by Alexis and protects her loyally. Runa is the definition of a loyal dog. Though she acts calm and cool around others, she can be quite playful when alone with her trainer. She quite enjoys playing games like fetch or tug of war. She is a puppy at heart, but Runa just wants to be the best pokemon possible for Alexis.
    History: Alexis caught Runa with a single pokeball and a lot of luck after she ran away from home. At first, Runa was a bit uninterested with Alexis, but through their time on the road and several times running from her father's goons, Alexis has formed a pretty close friendship with the little puppy. They have learned to rely on each other quite a lot.[/b][/b]

Last edited by Crytic on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Alexis Jinn Empty Re: Alexis Jinn

Post by Admin Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:07 pm

~This Bio is INCOMPLETE~

1. You have missed our joining key. Please reread the rules closer.

~Other than that, looks great! Can't wait to RP with her. BUMP this thread when you have edited it and I will revisit it and take a look.~
    Crytic
    Crytic

Post by Crytic Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:08 pm

BUMP IT UP
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:08 pm

~Bio accepted by Admin~

~Head over HERE to create your Character Records. Then you may RP!~