Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

3 posters

Roaring Waters Aren't Calm

Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Roaring Waters Aren't Calm - Page 2 Empty Re: Roaring Waters Aren't Calm

Post by Haley Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:03 am

Celine spun around at the challenge, a smirk upon her face. Hah, the boy had finally come to his senses regarding the battle! The smirk fell as she realized that it wasn't the same boy, instead a bug catcher with a mothim. She rolled her eyes in exasperation at the weak trainer. "My Auro could take out your bug in a single move, but sure, I'll take your money!" she stated arrogantly.

"Auro, let's teach these weaklings what real power is!"

Auro let out a shriek of agreement and rose higher into the air, challenging the Mothim with his fierce eyes. "Auro, Ice Fang," Celine said lazily, smirking at the bug catcher as Auro cried out and dove out of the sky, his fangs crackling with icy energy.

The mothim cried out as Auro slammed into it, snapping and biting with his sharp teeth.

"No, Mothim!" The bug trainer cried out as his pokemon fell to the ground, spirals forming in its eyes. He returned his pokemon to a pokeball and looked disheartened.

Celine smirked at the loss. "I can't take your money, that was way too easy. Come on, Auro, let's find someone else that will actually challenge us, hmm?"

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:24 am