Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Big Plans Starting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Big Plans Starting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Big Plans Starting I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Big Plans Starting I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Big Plans Starting I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Big Plans Starting I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Big Plans Starting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Big Plans Starting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Big Plans Starting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

2 posters

Big Plans Starting

Crytic
    Crytic

Big Plans Starting Empty Big Plans Starting

Post by Crytic Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:07 pm

Alexis walked out of a double door entrance, a manila folder in one hand and the other shaking the hand to a guy in a casual suit. "Thank you Mr. Cobbs. You were very helpful. You obviously know your stuff and you are definitely at the top of the list or who I choose or this project. I'll talk to you in a month at most on my Pokegear. Have a nice day." Alexis had just finished a meeting with a contractor in order to discuss the costs and time it would take to make a certain project she had planned. Of course, the project would take a bit more fine tuning since this would be a big undertaking. Here she was, just twenty three and already taking big business. She had worked hard to get there. Her poochyena Runa staying at her side, Alexis headed back into town. They deserved something to eat after skipping breakfast.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Big Plans Starting Empty Re: Big Plans Starting

Post by Savato Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:24 pm

This wasn't too nice a town for Martin and Sera to travel through, but the duo decided to keep an open mind about things. Nevertheless mining metal, albeit neccessary, was a dirty, exhausting and noisy profession and one neither of them could really see themselves doing. Of course doing such a job was a great service to the community and the Friendship Rater respected that, but it still made this town less attractive than it could have been. Additionally it seemed to be quite the hectic place. Everyone was walking quickly on their own and noone seemed to really know each other. It truly was quite different from how life was in Amicitia.
    But there probably were people who liked this kind of life too, so one shouldn't judge.
    There was no accounting for taste after all.
    Crytic
    Crytic

Post by Crytic Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:29 pm

As they were walking, Alexis and Runa noticed the boy and his togepi. Hey Runa, wasn't that the boy from a town back? The one that tended to you after that battle with that trainer using an aerodactyl?" Runa let out a bark in confirmation and the two approached Martin. "Hey there. Martin, right? You remember me? I'm Alexis. Quite a coincidence running into you twice. What brings you around here? Not a lot here other than mining and you don't look the type."
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:15 pm

"Oh, hello there. Didn't expect meeting you here. And yes, you are indeed correct. There are places I would prefer over this one. But it would hardly be fair to not give each place on Harmony an equal chance, now would it?"
    Indeed the very reason Martin had set out on this journey in the first place was to travel the continent and to explore Harmony. And who knew - maybe there was something wonderful to be found here as well. And indeed - they had met Runa and her trainer again. So the journey to Vanadium Town had already yielded its first results.
    Crytic
    Crytic

Post by Crytic Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Alexis nodded. "Well I came here to talk to guys here about a project I have in mind and how much it would cost." She waved the closed manila folder before Martin. "Runa and I were going to get some lunch actually, we haven't eaten all day and the meting was pretty long. How about I treat you two to a meal. Think of it as payback for taking care of Runa. You could become a doctor or a nurse at least with that skill honestly. Any plans like that?"
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:44 pm

"Oh, thank you, but I don't believe there's any need for that. We can pay for ourselves, so you don't need to spend your finances on an old coot and his Pokémon. Oh, and I'd rather leave the healing to the professionals. I'm better with the mending of relationships than I am with the mending of bones and the like. To direct one's Pokémon to use a healing move is not too complicated."
    The gentleman found himself wishing for more trainers to be as amicable as Alexis. Most trainers he had encountered were of course, but then there were trainers like this girl with her Aerodactyl. She could use some manners.
    "And good luck with your project, whatever it is."
    Crytic
    Crytic

Post by Crytic Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:49 pm

"Oh come now, I don't like not repaying you for helping Runa. When someone does something nice for me, I like to return the favor. Its not wasting money in my eyes." Runa went up to Martin and put a paw on his leg, looking up with her puppy dog eyes. "See, even Runa wants you to accept the lunch. It seems she likes you. So will you please just say yes and let me do it?"
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:06 pm

Chuckling, Martin bowed down to pet the small canine.
    "I think I don't really have a choice here, do I? Very well then. But know that I won't just idly sit by and let this happen. I will reciprocate and there will be nothing you can do about it."
    For a moment the gentleman attempted a devious smirk before quickly failing as he couldn't help but chuckle some more.
    "You should try saving some money however. You might need it for your project or some unexpected expenses."
    Crytic
    Crytic

Post by Crytic Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:29 pm

"Oh, I have the expenses covered. Don't you worry. Your attempts to talk me out of this will not work." Leading the man carrying his Togepi, they came to a small nice looking diner. They grabbed a booth and were handed menus quickly along wth a glass of water. As Alexis looked through her's, Runa on the seat next to her, she spoke. "So, you are good with working with the relationships between people and pokemon? I think I heard of a job like that. It was called... a friendship checker? How well does that pay you?"
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:16 pm

"Oh, it depends on the amount of sense humanity is making that day.", the man responded.
    "I finance myself through donations. Now people come and ask me about the relationship between them and their Pokémon. And there are quite a few who get angry about being told that their Pokémon doesn't believe for them to be some sort of deity. I find myself wondering, if these people do not want the truth, then why did they come ask me?"
    Martin let out a small sigh.
    "It still is a great job of course. You get to meet many people and Pokémon and some of those relationships are quite heartwarming. When understanding what Pokémon think becomes your profession, you tend to look at them differently."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:14 pm