Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Aimer Lafond I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Aimer Lafond I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Aimer Lafond I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Aimer Lafond I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Aimer Lafond I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Aimer Lafond I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Aimer Lafond I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Aimer Lafond I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Aimer Lafond I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

2 posters

Aimer Lafond

StarBright24
    StarBright24

Aimer Lafond Empty Aimer Lafond

Post by StarBright24 Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Name: Aimer Lafond
    Age (must be 10 +): 11 years
    Appearance: Cream colored skin, and long black hair. She wears a black long-sleeved shirt, light blue jeans, a light blue jacket (same shade as jeans), and black tennis shoes.
    Personality: Aimer is a kind, outgoing, and knowledgeable girl. She loves sweets and berries (unless they're bitter or spicy). She loves nature and admires her surroundings, (a good plus of traveling). Aimer loves to make friends and help others, and feels bad when someone is sad. She likes cute and beautiful things, and is able to find beauty in most people and Pokémon.
    History (should be of considerable length *8 sentences*): Aimer wanted to have a Pokémon since she was 5. But her parents didn't think she was ready yet, she had to wait until she was older. So, she decided to study Pokémon so she was ready when she was old enough for one. When she was 9, her parents' Gardevoir and Gallade had an egg from which a female Ralts hatched. Her mom and dad thought she was ready to take care of a Pokémon of her own, so they gave the Ralts to Aimer. She named the Ralts Faye, and they bonded quickly, becoming inseparable. Faye caught onto outgoingness (Don't know if that's a word), and is a bit less shy than most Ralts would be. As time went on, Aimer got interested in contests, and watched contests on T.V. to see if she could learn something. When she turned 11, her parents let her go on a journey with Faye.

Starter Name: Faye
    Species: 180 Ralts the Feeling Pokémon
    Level: 5
    Moveset:
    -Growl (Start)
    -Confusion (Level 4)
    -Dazzling Gleam (TM)
    Ability: Telepathy
    Personality: Faye is a very kind Ralts. She isn't as outgoing as her trainer, but is still more outgoing than most Ralts. She gets a bit nervous around ghost and poison types, but she tries to get to know them better, and when she does, she doesn't get nervous anyomore. She, as it's normal for Ralts, dislikes when someone is sad, but she stays and tries to make them feel better. She pretty much has a personality very similar to Aimer overall.
    History: Aimer's parents' Gardevoir and Gallade had an egg, which was the one that Faye came from. Aimer's parents decided to let her take care of the Ralts. Aimer and Faye have been together ever since.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Aimer Lafond Empty Re: Aimer Lafond

Post by Savato Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:05 pm

>Accepted!<
    You have recieved 3000 Harmony Gems and 5 Pokéballs!
    Please do not forget to make your character records and have fun roleplaying!