Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red

Suds
    Suds

The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red Empty The Story Of Sean 'Suds' Red

Post by Suds Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Prologue

Sean Red woke up on his 15th birthday, the day he decided he wanted to leave his home and go on an adventure. He went down the stairs, the smell of waffles and bacon in the air drawing him towards the kitchen. His favorite breakfast, which he asked for a few days ago, was the first sign of a good birthday.

He looked over to his mother, who was still slaving over the oven, making more waffles for his father and brother, who were playing together in the living room. His mother was a pretty woman, her long, dark brown hair running over her dark blue eyes. He milky white skin had a small nose and thin lips on a nice, oval shaped, small head. Her slender, tall figure had few imperfections, which is why Sean's dad had asked her out in the beginning, but married her for her kindness and her cute shyness.

His father, on the other hand, was rough and strong, built for work. His stubble on his jaw was scratchy, and his chocolate hair was in a tangled mess. His glasses covered his ice blue eyes, and his large nose went over his thick lips. His body was strong and well built. His baby brother was small, and could barely walk or talk. His hair was blonde, his eyes a dark blue.

Sean's features were such a mash up of his parents, he looked like he didn't belong in the family, but still looked like he was their son. His dark brown hair was like his dad's and his eyes were as ice-colored as his. His body was more slender and tall, like his mother. His lips were mediocre, his nose more average sized.

(Too tired to continue, will finish soon)

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:17 pm