Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
A Flash of Fire on Route 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
A Flash of Fire on Route 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
A Flash of Fire on Route 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
A Flash of Fire on Route 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
A Flash of Fire on Route 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
A Flash of Fire on Route 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
A Flash of Fire on Route 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
A Flash of Fire on Route 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
A Flash of Fire on Route 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

3 posters

A Flash of Fire on Route 14

Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

A Flash of Fire on Route 14 Empty A Flash of Fire on Route 14

Post by Haley Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Celine Dubois kicked the dirt path beneath her feet irritably. She had been walking for a week now, and she still had not encountered a single pokemon or person. How was that even freaking possible? A sharp, primordial cry from above caused her to glance upward as her Aerodactyl dove out of the sky, coming to land in front of her. She ran her hand across the smooth skin between the horns that adorned the top of his head. He closed his eyes to it, a deep rumbling noise escaping from his throat that indicated he was enjoying the attention. "Did you see anybody out there, Auro?" Celine asked her pokemon. Auro looked up at her and nodded his head, extending his wing in the direction which he had seen something. "Let's go and meet them, then. I can't wait to get a battle in our systems!" she stated to Auro excitedly. Auro gave a low cry of agreement and took off into the sky again, leading the way.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

A Flash of Fire on Route 14 Empty Re: A Flash of Fire on Route 14

Post by Summer Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:39 am

A fiery haired female made her way along the route, not really noticing things going on around her. She didn't seem to walk in a straight line, wandering around with a Larvesta perched on her head. The Larvesta seemed to be smaller than most others of it's species, allowing it to do such a thing without harming Summer.

Though Summer was excited to begin her journey across the region, collecting gym badges like many other trainers before her, she was more excited to just spend time with her new pokemon friend. Soleila hopped off of her head all of a sudden, using small flames from her red horn-like structures to slow her descent. Once on the ground, Soleila wriggled through the grass, causing ash blown down from the vast volcano to be kicked up into the air.
    "What are you doing," chuckled Summer, the Larvesta making a small noise in reply before it continued to roll around in the ashy grass, almost like a bird bathing in dust.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:52 am

Celine squinted, seeing the blurred shape of someone traveling along the path ahead of her. She grinned. Finally there was someone she could challenge to a pokemon battle! Well -as long as the person was a pokemon trainer.

"Auro!" she called into the sky. The Aerodactyl gave a shrieking cry and lowered itself in front of her, hovering slightly ahead of her as she hurried toward the figure. Soon she was close enough to see that the figure was another female, with some sort of bug like pokemon atop her head.

"Hey, you!" she called to the girl. "Are you a pokemon trainer?" Celine asked, coming to a halt in front of the girl. Auro gave another shrieking cry, landing on the ground next to Celine, staring at the other girl and her pokemon with challenging eyes.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:08 am

After a short period of rolling in the dust for reasons that Summer herself couldn't quite comprehend, Soleila crawled out of the grass and raised herself back up to land on Summer's head.
    "I guess I still have a lot to learn about you, huh, lei-lei," she chuckled to the Torch Pokemon. Soleila made another quiet noise in response, almost as if it was a small chuckle accompanied by a good natured smile.

"Hey you!"
    Summer turned at the sound of someone else's voice. Soleila let out a small flame from her red horns in surprise as she had been concentrating on her trainer and not her surroundings.

"Sure, i'm a pokemon trainer. Why do you think lei-lei is on my head?" she asked with a small laugh, replying as if that fact was the most obvious thing in the world. Summer watched the Aerodactyl land next to Celine but didn't react especially to it's presence, despite how large and intimidating the pokemon looked.
    "Neat rock bird you got there though," she grinned, aware of the stare that both were now giving her. If they wanted to battle, they only needed to spit it out and ask.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:39 am

It was a beautifully sunny afternoon on Route 14 and Martin was slowly wandering down the dusty road, admiring the beautiful scenery. Carried by him was Sera, a cheerful Togepi who found herself waving her stubby little arms at anything they came across, be it tree, flower or rock.
    Silently the gentleman chuckled, amused at the Fairy type's innocently ignorant behaviour.
    It had not been long since the Spike Ball Pokémon had chosen Mr. Ashdown as her trainer and already the gentleman couldn't imagine a life without her anymore.
    The sun's gentle rays illuminated the ashen path they were traveling on, wandering to nowhere in particular. Where their path would take them they did not know. And neither of them really cared either. Whereever they would end up, there would be new places to be discovered and their bonds would be strengthened.
    What was surprising however was that they had not yet run into anyone else, despite having wandered quite a few roads. It was such a beautiful experience to simply be with your Pokémon and travel the world, so why was noone else doing something like this?
    But then Sera was beginning to quite cheerfully exclaim something, waving at the horizon.
    Had she spotted something?
    And indeed after a few more steps the silhouettes of two people appeared.
    This was a welcome distraction as traveling with others always was more entertaining than having to go alone. And thus the gentleman walked over to the two, introducing himself.
    "Hello there, fair ladies. We are Martin and Sera. And may we ask for your names?"
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:16 am

Celine smirked at the other trainer. "Thanks. Auro's been with me since I was six. My father found a fossil at one of the dig sites and got him restored for me," she bragged, puffing out her chest a little with pride. "Since you're a pokemon trainer, I challenge you to a battle; one-on-one with my Auro here. We'll sweep the floor with you and your... little bug," she sneered, glancing at the small bug pokemon atop the other's head.

Auro shrieked and took off into the air, flipping around and generally showing off. Celine merely smirked at her pokemon's antics, and awaited the other trainer's response.

But before the other girl could respond, a young gentleman carrying a togepi walked up to them, greeting them and introducing himself as Martin. Celine swept a condescending look up and down the young man, not impressed by the weak-looking togepi in his arms.

"I'm Celine, and the aerodactyl up there is Auro. We're about to sweep the floor with this chick," she jabbed her thumb in the direction of the other girl. "If you want a battle, you'll have to wait your turn. But I wouldn't bother if I were you," she added, sneering at the togepi in his arms. "That togepi doesn't look like it could beat a magikarp."
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:54 am

Summer listened to the story of how Celine met her Aerodactyl with vague interest. It was such a huge pokemon, she couldn't help but be curious just how the girl had met it. However it turned out it wasn't all that interesting a story, similar to how she'd obtained Soleila really. Next, the slightly older teen challenged her to a battle. She'd been about to accept somewhat politely, since she'd had yet to test out Soleila's moves in a real battle... when Celine's sneer and comment got to her.

"Little....bug," she repeated quietly, her eyes suddenly burning with an intense flame of passion. Such words wouldn't normally be insulting, since they described Soleila to a T. But the way in which this girl had said them... she made them into an insult.
    "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LITTLE BUG HUH?" she yelled all of a sudden, forgetting her manners and all but ignoring the second person who had appeared in her flared temper.
    "WE'LL SHOW YOU. I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!" she yelled, going rather overboard with the volume of her voice.

Summer hopped backwards a few paces, Soleila still on her head. She pulled some sort of flask out from her pocket and held what looked to be a dampened cloth up to the Larvesta. Summer did an impressive one handed backflip, the bug and fire pokemon setting the cloth alight with a small Ember attack in the process, causing it to look like a fireball being held in Summer's right hand. She had decided to do some showing off of her own.

After standing upright and taking a swig from the flask, Summer held the burning cloth out and sprayed the liquid out in a fine mist towards the flame. It created an effect that made it look like she was breathing fire, Soleila joining in with a flame of her own from where she clung to Summer's head.
    "My name is Summer Eucliffe and you're gonna regret the day you called Soleila a little bug!" she yelled, pointing to Celine using the same hand that she still held the burning cloth in. The Larvesta hopped down from her trainer's head to take up a position in front of her, ready to do battle with the arrogant female.
    "Alright Sol. Let's show 'em who's boss."
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:51 pm

As he heard the other two trainers' exclamations, Martin smiled wryly. The very thought of having his beloved companion risk getting hurt for no good reason at all was completely morally wrong to him.
    Sera meanwhile had very well heard the comment Celine had made towards her, thus causing a glare to appear on her usually smiling face. She was most definitely capable of fighting if she wanted to. She just didn't want to.
    "I assure you that we are not looking to do battle, young lady.", the gentleman replied.
    "In fact I believe for battling to be the wrong thing to do. Not because we would be weak, but because I feel that making creatures hurt each other for no practical purpose is the wrong thing to do. Thus we have focussed ourselves on the healing, rather than the hurting. We only battle if someone is in danger."
    Hopefully this would be sufficient. There had been trainers who would not let go until they had had their battle and would go to rather extreme lengths to accomplish this. But these two girls seemed to be understanding enough.
    Still Martin couldn't quite get himself to like the girl with the Aerodactly, partially because of the insult but mostly because of her demeanor in general. She would have to learn humility some day.
    Then however the small Bug type and its trainer displayed quite an impressive show of pyrotechnics.
    "Oh, impressive.", the gentleman complimented, clapping.
    Firebreathing was an astounding skill, but one would probably not find Martin practicing it as it brought with itself too much a risk of accidentally setting things ablaze one did not intend for to be on fire at all.
    Now however it was time to watch the battle. Martin already knew that there was nothing he could do to stop it, so he could as well sit back and ask Sera to heal the combatants afterwards.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:59 pm

Celine smirked at the other girl's angry words. This was just what she had wanted -trainers always made mistakes when they were angry. She watched the pyrotechnics with a calm facade, but she was secretly impressed. It took guts to become a Fire Breather, and true dedication to train one's hands to be immune to fire like that. Perhaps if the bug gave them enough trouble this girl would be worthy to be her rival.

Celine also heard Martin rambling on about how battling was wrong and how they were forcing creatures to hurt each other. She sneered at the young man. "How naive are you, exactly? Does it look like I'm forcing Auro to do anything?" As if to underscore her words, Auro shrieked from above, flipping in the air and showing off his sharp talons and teeth threateningly at the bug pokemon that Summer had. "Auro loves battling as much as I do, so why don't you make like a beedrill and buzz off?" Celine snapped at Martin before turning back to Summer.

"Alright then. Battle it is. I'll let you go first, because Arceus knows you'll need help to win this battle." she stated arrogantly.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Summer was getting more and more frustrated with this Celine girl by the minute as she continued to insult both her and the other guy whose name she hadn't quite caught, despite the fact that he had earlier introduced himself. She had been rather preoccupied with her flaring temper at the time and would just have to ask again later.

"I don't need any help to win, but you're gonna regret giving me the first move," she replied with a smirk, glaring at Celine. Soleila cried out in a tiny voice, which was uncommon for her since she usually kept quiet, only making the quietest of sounds if any at all.
    "Alright lei-lei, I think a String Shot is a good start!" called Summer.

Immediately, the Larvesta responded to her friend and partner's suggestion. Their Aerodactyl opponent was however still in the air, and so Soleila made a small leap to gain a little air, before using flames spouting from each of her five, whorled horns to carry her into the air. She stayed relatively close to the ground, but proceeded to use String Shot, attempting to wrap the string around the Aerodactyl to restrict it's movement and lower it's speed.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:24 pm

While Martin still kept his composure, determined not to let the lady's words get to him, Sera didn't quite have this amount of self-control yet. She wasn't just too weak to do battle and she wanted for this arrogant person to know it.
    Her right stubby arm glowing in a bright blue, she waved it around mischievously. Not even she herself had any idea what exactly would happen now, but it would be something to behold.
    And indeed, before her trainer could stop her, dark clouds began covering the sky, an ominous rumbling heard in the distance. Then finally a burst of lightning cracked the sky, charring the earth not too far away from the field of combat. Apparently her using the move Metronome had resulted in a Thunder attack. Maybe this would be enough to convince that brat of her power.
    "Uh, I apologize for what happened. I assure you I will do my best to stop her from doing this again."
    The Togepi smirked.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Celine smirked at Summer and her bug as the larvesta attempted to send a string shot at Auro. "Dodge, Auro!" She called.

Auro shrieked an affirmative, but as he tried to turn out of the way, he was too slow and the strings stuck to his wings. He cried out furiously, trying to shake the sticky strings, but unable to do so.

"No, Auro! Ignore it!" Celine called, the smirk falling from her face, replaced by a frown. "Try to use Dragon Breath against it!"

Auro shrieked and began a dive, purple and blue flames beginning to spew from his mouth. But Celine noticed that he was slower than normal. If that bug of Summer's was quick, it would be able to avoid the attack!
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Summer unintentionally ignored Martin and his Togepi's actions as she focused on the battle she and her pokemon friend were partaking in. She heard the bolt of lightning land nearby, but paid no heed to it as her mind raced a mile a minute in order to be able to quickly react to anything that Celine threw at her. Her dull maroon eyes watched the String Shot hit it's mark. Internally celebrating, for once Summer did not express her jubilations outwardly, instead quickly calling out her next tactic.

"Counter that Dragon Breath with an Ember!" called Summer. Taking a chance, Summer knew that Dragon Breath was a dragon type move, with no resistance to Fire moves. Soleila would gaina same type attack bonus from using Ember as her natural typing would power the move to greater heights than that of a user who was not fire type. The Aerodactyl's speed, although slowed using String Shot, was still likely to be greater than the small bug pokemon, and so Summer's only option was to counter. She took this calculated risk, hoping that Soleila's typing would give her the edge and protect her from the move.

She wouldn't admit it to the people she was in front of now, but Summer did feel a little nervous on the inside. This was the first time she and Soleila had battled side by side when it wasn't just testing moves. Summer gained an extra boost of confidence however as she witnessed Celine's smirk fall into a frown. Yea, it wasn't going to be that easy to beat the great Summer Eucliffe! she thought to herself.

Soleila meanwhile, did as Summer had willed, firing a burst of fire towards the incoming Dragon Breath attack.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:22 am

Martin found himself dumbfounded as the two trainers had apparently both just managed to completely miss an entire lightning strike, completely absorbed in their battle.
    It was shocking what an activity like this one could do to certain people. What if it had been something that could have posed an actual danger to the two? Would they have overlooked it as well?
    Sera meanwhile found herself quite angry that the mean girl hadn't paid any attention to her. She would have to show her her true power some other time then. Not now however. Her trainer had already shown displeasure at her actions and she didn't want to upset her best friend of all.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:13 am

'How could she possibly think that a measly Ember attack could stand against a Dragon Breath?' Celine thought to herself as she heard Summer calling to her own pokemon.

She watched expectantly as Auro dove at the smaller pokemon, jaws agape as purple-and-blue flames spouted from his mouth towards the bug-like pokemon. Summer's pokemon retaliated with an Ember attack as ordered, but instead of the tiny flame that Celine had expected, a blast of fire met the Dragon Breath head-on.

Clearly this pokemon was more than expected. Still, even the boosted Ember attack wasn't enough for Auro's powerful Dragon Breath. His flames ate up the Ember's flames and washed over the smaller pokemon. Though the Ember attack had not stopped Auro's attack completely, it had clearly weakened it, creating a softer blow than Celine had intended upon Summer's bug-like pokemon.

(I don't think this is god-modding?... I had to rewrite this post like five times to get it to where I was satisfied. If you aren't, though, Summer, I'll edit it again. ^^)
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:00 am

(For future reference I think that technically that is god-modding, unless you've asked the other RPer beforehand, but i'll allow it ^-^)

Summer called out to Soleila as the Dragonbreath surrounded her, the Larvesta calling back to signal that the attack hadn't done too much damage. With a small smile of relief, Summer then called out.
    "Alright. Fire String Shot! Just like we practised!" she grinned.

The Larvesta shook off the last of the dragonbreath and used String Shot, attempting to wrap the string around the Aerodactyl once again. Soleila then followed up with an Ember, the flames dancing along the lengths of the string instead of being released in an all out burst as she had done previously, attempting to burn the large prehistoric pokemon and make him more vulnerable to attacks. The string, produced by a fire type, was slightly more resistant to the flames than the string produced by Soleila's pure bug type brethren, which was what allowed her to achieve such a move.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:08 pm

Martin sighed, turning his back to the battle to shield Sera from the heat of the clash of the two attacks. There was great power in Pokémon, but sadly they wound up being used for evil and destructive purposes all too often. The Friendship Rater found himself wondering, how much more progress, how much more prosperity there could be if trainers and Pokémon would just stop fighting and instead spend that time and energy on building a better tomorrow. But it would take a while for the world to take this step. And so for now Martin would just have to settle for protecting his own Pokémon, spreading the message of peace and taking care of the wounded after the battle.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:00 pm

(Ah ok, noted. Won't do it again. ^^)

Celine stared in shock as the bug-like pokemon seemed to bathe its own string in fire. Auro shrieked in surprise and agony as the burning strings wrapped themselves around his wings, sending him crashing to the ground. He let out a pitiful wail as he tried to get the sticky, burning strings off him, to no avail.

Celine broke the rules of battle, rushing to her pokemon's side. "FINE! FINE, you win; just call off your demon pokemon!" she snapped at Summer, unable to get much closer to Auro without being burnt herself. She stared down at her friend, who was still writhing in agony. Her pride had taken a huge blow at the loss, but more importantly, her heart had cracked slightly, seeing her friend like this.

"Oh, Auro, I'm sorry," she murmured to her friend softly, hoping the other two trainers couldn't hear her -she was already weak enough in their eyes from losing.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Summer glared at Celine as she called Soleila a demon, running up to the Larvesta and cradling her, having put out the fiery cloth and shoved it back into her bag. Soleila confirmed to Summer that she was fine and having kept a level head at this latest insult, urged her trainer not to take any verbal action against Celine.

Turning to Celine, Summer wandered over to her, "Not such a little bug now, huh?" she said though this time there was no malice or anger in her tone. Instead she pitied the other trainer. Lei-Lei had quickly cut off her connection with the String as the battle had ended, preventing her from adding any more fuel to the fire. Summer then proceeded to wander over and removed the string from the Aerodactyl's body, her hands immune to the heat of the flames.

"If you're gonna be such a crybaby about it, you shouldn't be so reckless to challenge someone you don't know," she commented. The words coming from Summer's mouth seemed intended to rile the trainer more, but the tone in which she said them stated otherwise. Once again it was a tone of pity, and it was more like genuine advice masked under another insult to Celine's character.

As she spoke, Summer fished through her bag for something she always carried. Fire breathing was a dangerous profession and it was common for fire breathers to accidentally burn either themselves or someone who had gotten precariously close to the flames without warning. Never leave home without it, her mother had always told her, and she was definitely thankful for that now.

Summer pulled out something that looked home made and was located inside what looked to be almost like a spray bottle. The trainer then looked to Celine for permission, asking with the bottle in hand.
    "This will help his burns, if you'll let me," she blinked, not wanting to anger the trainer by not asking first.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:34 am

Finally the battle was over. Martin couldn't deny that he wasn't completely unhappy about Celine having been defeated, but of course his pity with the poor, hurt Pokémon was stronger.
    "I believe we might be able to help.", he finally spoke, then turning towards his Togepi.
    "Sera, would you please use Morning Sun?"
    The Fairy type cheerfully obliged, once more waving her arms in the air for a bit.
    Almost immediately afterwards, the clouds covering the sky gave way over a small area, sending down a warming beam of gentle light on the defeated Rock type.
    Martin wasn't sure whether it actually would happen, but he hoped that seeing her Pokémon like this would take the girl's mind off of battling for a bit.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Celine's mouth twisted angrily at Summer's words. "Oh sure, blame me for your own pokemon's actions, real mature!" she snapped at Summer, and attempted to push her away from Auro.

"Just leave us alone! You'll probably poison poor Auro with whatever you've got in that dumb bottle! It's not enough for you to win, you've gotta hurt my pokemon more by trying to poison him, is that it?!" Celine snapped angrily, completely missing the Togepi's healing of Auro in her anger towards Summer.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Summer ignored the trainer's first comment, but as Celine pushed her away from the Aerodactyl, accusing her of attempting to poison Auro, something seemed to snap within her and she retaliated with a shout.

"You're even more of an idiot than I thought if you really think i'd willingly hurt a pokemon, yours or otherwise!" the red-haired teen yelled incredulously, the sudden flared temper seemingly coming out of nowhere considering how calm she had attempted to be previously.
    "I'm not some cold, heartless bastard who goes around hurting pokemon for sport! What do you take me for? A criminal!?" shouted Summer. All the pity she had previously held in her eyes was lost in a haze of anger. The girl's blatant denial of her attempts to help were the last straw. It was insulting to think that this person thought she would be capable of deliberate harm to her Aerodactyl, to the point that it genuinely upset her.

Summer stood her ground as she yelled, her entire body tensed with frustration. She could feel her heart rate increasing as she continued to vent her bubbling anger by shouting the first things that came to mind, her brain to mouth filter having not yet caught up with her actions.
    "This man here is also trying to help you and you're not even giving him a second glance! You should be grateful that he's here to help with your friend's pain because Soleila's Morning Sun can't affect other pokemon yet!" she continued, her voice beginning to sound strained. She was loud normally, but it wasn't often that she was this frustrated by an individual that she would be full on angry about something.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:03 am

This was not good. The situation was quickly getting out of hand. Martin had to do something and that quickly. Celine definitely wasn't his or Sera's favourite, but not even she deserved this.
    Turning towards Summer, the gentleman began to speak, attempting to sound as calming as possible:
    "Now, please calm down. I know she's acting quite aggressively, but from what I can tell she's simply hurt. She's lost a big part of what she had believed in right now after all. She isn't mad at you, she's mad at herself."
    The Friendship Rater really didn't want to be the defeated trainer right now. Surely having to feel something like this would have broken anyone. It was only to hope that both Celine and her Pokémon would recover quickly.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:15 am

Celine had never been yelled at by anyone before in all her life -no one had dared to upset the daughter of such an important man in Obsidian Town, and her father had never been much of a disciplinarian. To her horror, she felt tears welling up in her eyes and a lump form in her throat. She backed away from the raging Summer, true fear starting to trickle down her spine.

Auro, now healed, lifted his head and saw his trainer as he had never seen her -trembling and afraid. There was a sharp pang of terror in the air, which shocked him. He'd never smelled such a scent on his trainer before. He growled angrily, forcing himself to a standing position, still feeling a little weak from the battle -but not weak enough to not defend his trainer! He bared his teeth at Summer, ready to attack if Celine ordered him to.

Celine just wrapped her arms around her pokemon and hugged him, trying to calm herself down. "W-why c-can't you j-just leave us a-alone?!?! Y-you've already beaten us, now g-go away..." she said through a haze of tears, hating that she felt so weak, but unable to stop the tears from coming.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 am

Summer listened to the friendship rater's words and calmed down, though in her former anger her breathing was still rather heavy as she restrained herself from saying anything more. Soleila tugged on her clothes to try and calm her trainer and friend down, though she understood Summer's anger. After all, the red-haired female had only wanted to help after feeling guilty that she had burned the Aerodactyl during their battle, only for the immature individual to throw it back in her face.

With another deep breath, Summer began to calm herself and after a long moment, finally uttered out a small apology.
    "I'm sorry for yelling at you," she said, in probably the quietest tone she had managed the entire time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:45 am