Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Quite the change. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Quite the change. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Quite the change. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Quite the change. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Quite the change. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Quite the change. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Quite the change. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Quite the change. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Quite the change. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

2 posters

Quite the change.

Blade
    Blade

Quite the change. Empty Quite the change.

Post by Blade Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:20 pm

After having had eventually bid the girl known as Summer goodbye, Caim and Deioms has begun wondering once more within the southern part of the Region. it wasn't exactly long until they found something somewhat surprising, a sudden change from the desolate landscape that they had found before, they had found their way onto some new route... Route 16. Needless to say, the shift from a rugged, desolate area to a place like this felt like somewhat of a welcome change to Caim.

Admittedly Caim was confused as to how there could be such a change of landscape so quickly he most certainly wasn't going to complain, considering it meant that conditions were certainly improving. Deimos at this point was rather tired, so Caim recalled him, and then set off, walking throughout the winding route, curious as to how far this shift would go.
    BlueKat12

Quite the change. Empty Re: Quite the change.

Post by BlueKat12 Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Freshly healed and ready to go, Cecil entered Route Sixteen. The route seemed to be filled with life, and plants. Perhaps he could find some pokemon to train Calypso on. The last battle with the fish had ended horribly with Calypso being knocked out by a fire type, a fire type. The trainer sighed as he looked to the sky, the sun shining down on his black cap and shades. His eyes moved back the ground, noticing another trainer ahead of him, but he was more wary about jumping to a fight. Calypso couldn't even handle a fire type, the odds of her being able to beat anything other than a Magikarp was slim!

He thought for a moment, trying to decide whether or not to approach the trainer or keep his distance. He decided to ignore the trainer for now, if they approached him then they approached him. He needed to find something weaker for the fish to fight.
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:04 pm

Quietly, Caim began glancing around more so than before, trying to take in the change of terrain... So far he'd encountered a windy route, a snow covered mountain, a desolate route and now this, the differences he'd already encountered were quite surprising... What else did this region have in store. Considering the area seemed well suited to taking a more relaxed approach, Caim took out his Journal.

After taking a moment to read through his current entries, he began writing up about his most recent encounter and the capture of Eternity... The Larvitar. He figured he'd already started on entry for the area. Due to all of this he was completely oblivious to the presence of another trainer on the route... Usually Deimos would have detected if someone was here by now, but he needed his rest, which means that left Dusk and Eternity. Eternity probably wouldn't like the shift to this kind of environment... Dusk however would probably be fine with it, she didn't seem as bothered before, considering she was willing to previously give the desolate route 15 a try.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:52 pm