Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
When Two Dots Connect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
When Two Dots Connect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
When Two Dots Connect I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
When Two Dots Connect I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
When Two Dots Connect I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
When Two Dots Connect I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
When Two Dots Connect I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
When Two Dots Connect I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
When Two Dots Connect I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

3 posters

When Two Dots Connect

Blade
    Blade

When Two Dots Connect Empty When Two Dots Connect

Post by Blade Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:12 pm

After what had felt like a long , stomach turning trip, Caim had eventually arrived on the Southernmost island that he could reach. He'd had to catch what felt like a horrendous flight from Kloudecard, the city that seemed focused on flying type Pokemon. Needless to say, with it being his first time flying, he didn't exactly take it well... He didn't feel the greatest, but he put those concerns aside for now.

Walking onto what looked to be an organized, grassy route... He could see many farms that had been created here... This terrain seemed suitable for them. Sending out Deimos and Dusk, Caim took his time to smile gently towards the two of them. "Well... We're finally on the island, the terrain doesn't seem as if it'd have any negative affect on either of you, which is a good start" Caim spoke, to be met with nods from both Deimos and Dusk. Deimos began glancing around, the ground here felt... Different, the earth felt different than usual, more refined.

Dusk's reaction was to look around, she seemed a bit more excited than Deimos, she found it nice to be able to look around places other than her snowy mountain home. The landscape seemed somewhat strange to her at first, but she got used to it rather quickly. She quietly watched as the many farmers toiled away on the farm... That most certainly wasn't something she was used to seeing, which is understandable really, there weren't any farms back on the Snowcap Mountain.
    StarBright24
    StarBright24

When Two Dots Connect Empty Re: When Two Dots Connect

Post by StarBright24 Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:11 am

Aimer was still walking in route 19. She had been traveling through here yesterday, but she didn't start very early, and she walked at her own pace, looking through everything around her. Understandable, she had never been here before.

She reached a part of a route, where at a distance she saw a plane land. It was further along the route in the direction she was traveling. Both Fay and Terre were walking alongside the girl. Terre was curious of what the plane was, even if he seemed a bit nervous, as they headed forwards. "Don't worry. It's a plane. Planes are things that people ride in to travel to other places if they are far" she told the Patrat, who calmed down.
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:53 am

Caim turned his focus to further up the route, he and his Pokémon had never actually been here before, so in some ways he was curious as to what else was here. He wasn't particularly aware that there was another young trainer on the route, he had no means to be aware of this. "Deimos, Dusk, let's take a closer look around, we came all this way, so we might as well" Caim spoke towards his two Pokémon.

Deimos merely nodded, he understood why it would be a good idea to do so, there'd be little point to coming all this way just to leave without understanding the area, that was the point of the trip after all... especially considering how much Caim seemed to have disliked the flight.

Dusk nodded as well, she was both curious and excited to see what else existed in the world. For far too long she'd felt confined to her snowy mountainous home, which, although nice, it lacked something... she wasn't sure what though.

Now Caim looked back towards the way further up the route and began walking, him being flanked by Deimos and Dusk, on the right and left respectively. Taking out his journal while walking, he quietly began reviewing what he'd previously written, just to make sure that it was all accurate.

(Sorry, I completely forgot about the order, please view this one as being after suds's post)

Last edited by Blade on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:13 am

Sean was traveling down the route with Kasai on his shoulder, where she usually was. He had missed the last flight to Kloudechord, so he thought he should take a walk to pass the time. The farms on either side of him smelled like his home, which he knew he would come back to when he was strong enough to battle the gym in West Grove.

"What do you think about leaving home for a while, Kasai?" He asked his only Pokemon, "I mean, we'll come back one day, of course, but we won't see our families for a while."

"Fennec! Fen." The cheery fire type replied. "I know how you feel, exciting, but a bit homesick at times." He knew how to communicate with Kasai on a deeper level, knowing her for so long. They continued their walk for a while when they saw a figure in the distance.
    StarBright24
    StarBright24

Post by StarBright24 Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm

Terre wanted to see the plane up close so much, that his curiosity got the best of him. He took off, running towards the plane. It took Aimer a moment to realize her brown friend was heading off without her and Fay. "Huh, wha- Terre! Wait up!", she said, running towards Terre, Fay running besides her, trying to catch up to the brown Pokemon. Just as Terre got near the plane, Aimer caught up to him. "Terre! Please don't run off like that again!", the girl exclaimed to the Patat, who was taking a good look at the airplane. Apparently her sentence came to deaf ears, which was ironic. Didn't patrat have good sense of hearing? Anyways, Terre saw someone up ahead with two pokemon he had never seen before. He ran towards them, to see what the Pokemon were. Fay sighed and Aimer facepalmed, before running after the curious Patrat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 am