Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Chloe Sapphire I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Chloe Sapphire I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Chloe Sapphire I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Chloe Sapphire I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Chloe Sapphire I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Chloe Sapphire I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Chloe Sapphire I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Chloe Sapphire I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Chloe Sapphire I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

2 posters

Chloe Sapphire

Fluttershy
    Fluttershy

Chloe Sapphire Empty Chloe Sapphire

Post by Fluttershy Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Bio Template:
    Name: Chloe Sapphire
    Age (must be 10 +): 10
    Appearance:
    Was a bit big:
    Personality: Chloe is very kind to people, yet she is kinda shy. While this is nothing major, she tends to let other people do most of the talking. Although she is extremely fun and open when it comes to her friend and pokemon. She has a fear of heights, staring and ghost type pokemon. Her favorite thing to do is definitely train her pokemon for both battles and contests. She tends to be a bubbly personality when she is not with strangers which makes her easily lovable in a cute way, not another way. She is oblivious to romance and more so looks for friends.
    History: Chloe had a pretty normal past. She was raised in the Hoenn region where her mom was a contest idol and her father had passed away slightly after her birth. She was raised pretty well in a steady income household where she learned most of her education at home. She lived nearby a pokemon researcher so she frequently visited him, learning what exactly it means to be a trainer and treat pokemon. She also learned from her mom how to bring out the inner beauty of a pokemon and show that off to a crowd. She decided to try and catch her own pokemon when she was eight and headed out to find one with some pokeballs she found in her mom's room. She eventually found a Swablu that she managed to catch. She kept the pokemon for two years before happily leaving for Harmony after hearing the advice of her mom and receiving a pokedex.

Starter Name: Fluffy
    Species: Swablu
    Level: 5
    Moveset:
    -Peck (Birth)
    -Growl (Birth)
    -Astonish (Lv.3)
    -Roost (Egg)
    Ability: Cloud Nine (Hidden)
    Personality: Fluffy is a very energetic and bubbly pokemon. She is very caring and fun as well, but can calm down when necessary. She loves battling and contests, being good at both assuming she has Chloe to help. She is a bit spoiled from her time as a house pokemon but only slightly. She loves Chloe above all else and will protect her from anything.
    History: One day when Chloe was eight she found some pokeballs and ran out of town to try and find a pokemon. She then found Fluffy who seemed to gravitate towards the girl. Chloe gave her some food and pet her a bit, and Fluffy slowly began to like her. Fluffy then let itself be caught by the girl and lived with Chloe for two years until she started her journey.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Chloe Sapphire Empty Re: Chloe Sapphire

Post by Savato Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm

>Accepted!<
    You have been given 3000 Harmony Gems and 5 Pokéballs!
    Please remember to create your character records and have fun roleplaying!