Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Roaring Waters Aren't Calm I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

3 posters

Roaring Waters Aren't Calm

Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Roaring Waters Aren't Calm Empty Roaring Waters Aren't Calm

Post by Haley Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:32 pm

Celine took in the chilly air of the northern winds that cut across the town of Gardevant with a smirk upon her face. Her Aerodactyl, Auro, was hovering next to her, towering over her slight form. But he didn't intimidate her in the least, only the other inhabitants of the town. She liked that Auro's mere size was enough to intimidate other trainers, without him even showing off his claws or teeth. Auro was powerful, and she greatly admired that. She stroked the area between the horns on his head, grinning at the deep, rumbling purr that escaped from Auro's throat at the petting. He might seem ferocious to others, but to her, he was just a big softy.
    Blade
    Blade

Roaring Waters Aren't Calm Empty Re: Roaring Waters Aren't Calm

Post by Blade Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Caim, at this moment in time was still on the ferry that had been heading towards the Town, which apparently was called Gardevant, going off of the words of some of the passengers conversations, which Caim had naturally overheard. Having had Deimos be outside of his Pokeball for the majority of the trip, Caim found having the Absol by his side comforting, to be completely fair, the present of a friend was probably all that was keeping him on the ferry at this point.

The waters during the trip most certainly hadn't been calm, with the water having rocked the ferry back and forth a number of times over the long voyage, needless to say the conditions had already driven a few to being sea sick, but surprisingly enough Caim hadn't been one of those individuals, despite it being his first time on a ship. Soon enough, the Ferry finally arrived, and was maneuvered in order to dock at the port, in order to allow the passengers off, and any other passengers onto the vessel. Quietly, Caim mumbled a few words to himself, words that pretty much were aimed towards Deimos, who merely nodded as a response.

Getting up in order to get off of the ferry, Caim took his first glances within the region, trying to spot anything in particular that could lead him to a new destination, somewhere to begin anew.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Celine looked towards the port, where a ferry was docking; its passengers disembarking. A malicious smirk spread across her face. This was her chance to challenge some tourists to a pokemon battle, before they were recovered from the tiring journey! She hurried over to the dock, waiting for a weak-looking trainer to challenge. Auro gave a soft cry as he followed after her, his large wings sending buffets of wind over the area, making the already cold air colder.
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Caim now started to walk down the ramp provided in order to allow the Passengers to get off the ship. Deimos of course was walking alongside Caim, he himself, glancing around to attempt to get accustomed to the new area, this place was certainly different from what both Caim and Deimos were used to.

Glancing around himself, Caim couldn't see much right away, due to all the passengers that had been getting off the vessel, so he instead, just walked on through, surely there's a map somewhere that could be used for new arrivals... right?
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Celine grinned as she saw a boy getting off the ferry. He looked to be about her age, so she ran up to him. She noticed the Absol next to him, and she became even more excited. Absol were rare pokemon, and they were also powerful. Surely it would provide a sufficient challenge for Auro?

"Hi! I'm Celine Dubois! You have a rare, powerful pokemon, so let's see if he's any good. I challenge you to a pokemon battle against my Auro!" she shouted excitedly.
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:15 pm

Having been looking for a map of some kind so he could better learn the area, Caim hadn't spotted the incoming female. Deimos, however, had noticed her, so he nudged Caim somewhat to alert him to her presence. Now glancing over, he spotted the Girl and her Aerodactyle, and upon hearing her words, he was somewhat surprised... he'd only just gotten here and he was being asked to battle.

Now then, what should be his response? he had to think carefully about this. 'What should I do... if I agreed, it'd be our first time participating in a battle, and we don't know the area well enough. No, I can't battle here, we need to learn the layout of the area, if we don't and Deimos get's hurt, I need to know where to get him healed.' Caim thought, before glancing to the girl and responding. "Um... I... I'm sorry, but we can't battle right now" Caim spoke, stuttering slightly as he did, being unsure as to how she could react to it.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:17 pm

Celine frowned at the stuttering boy. Why couldn't he give her a battle? "Hey, we're both pokemon trainers, and I've challenged you. Isn't there a law or something that requires you to battle me?" she shook her head. "Never mind, then. We'd have swept the floor with a weakling like you anyway!" she sniffed arrogantly, hoping to bait the boy into battling her out of anger.
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:08 am

As a response, Caim merely shrugged, and then looked down towards Deimos, who had been quietly just standing there, not contributing at all to the situation. "Come on... We... We should get moving, Deimos" Caim spoke towards his Pokémon. Deimos, as usual, merely nodded his head without speaking what so ever, the interesting thing was, he didn't seem scared of the girls Aerodactyl, like usual, he was completely calm.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:26 am

Celine felt offended, but it wasn't like she could force the guy to fight. "Ugh, fine then. Who needs losers like you anyway? Come on, Auro, let's leave this pair of Whismir and get on out of here. Who knows, maybe 'uncool' is contagious."

Auro shrieked in agreement and took off. "Next time we meet, I'm not taking no for an answer," she warned to the kid before walking off after her Aerodactyl, heading for the pokemon center.
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:37 am

Caim at this point pretty much decided to ignore her words towards him, he was used to things such as this, hearing people say such terms about him wasn't something Caim hadn't heard before as of Paying no heed to her words, Caim and Deimos began walking, in order to see the town and come to understand the layout and the resources that'd be available for the two to make usage of if necessary.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:44 am

Celine made her way to the pokemon center, where she had Auro healed, just to make sure he hadn't caught anything from hanging around with those losers from earlier. She took his pokeball back and then looked around. She didn't really know what to do now. She could try and get some others to battle with her, but it wouldn't be as satisfying. All she wanted to do was beat that loser who thought he was above her. Come on, who declined a battle with HER, Celine Dubois?! She was the best and everyone knew it. Who WOULDN'T want to battle her?! She sat in the pokemon center, fuming silently.
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:05 am

Carefully looking around the town as he and Deimos Walked down the streets, Caim was focusing purely on what he could see that would be of use to him and Deimos at the current moment of time. Stopping outside a structure which had a red roof, he recognized the structure as a Pokémon center, a location where one could get the strength of their Pokémon restored. His reaction to noticing this, was to take out a book that he had kept on his person, a Journal of sorts that he had planned on using to record information.

Skipping to an empty page, he began to Write in the book about events so far, the ferry journey, the girl, who called herself Celine, he made note of her challenge, as well as that he had already noticed a similarity, the presence of the same structures as back home, the Pokémon center. Once he had finished, he put his Journal away and glanced down at Deimos. "Are you okay to keep going Deimos, or should we get you healed?" Caim asked his Pokémon, with the response being a simple nod of the head to the second part of the question, referring to his strength being restored.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:26 am

"The least he could do was lose honorably," Celine muttered to Auro as they emerged from the Pokemon Center. He nodded in agreement, shrieking loudly for the whole square to stare at their arrival. Celine smirked at the expressions of awe on people's faces as she and her awe-inspiring pokemon passed them. She suddenly noticed the boy from earlier standing with his Absol. A scowl crossed her face and she stalked up to him. "Hey you! You still owe me a pokemon battle!"
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:43 am

Caim, still looking at Deimos, was about to speak as Celine exited the Pokémon center with her Aerodactyl. As the Pokémon let out a shriek, Caim sighed slightly, while Deimos pretty much ignored it entirely, seeing no point in being impressed by a Pokémon who seemed to be seeking attention in such a way.

As she spoke about him owing her a battle, Caim sighed somewhat, and merely went to walk past her and her Aerodactyl, but as he did... he gathered what courage he had and spoke his mind. "I am sorry, but pleasing some random girl by throwing a friend into conflict and him getting hurt because of it... that isn't anywhere near a priority" Caim spoke, and then quickly walked away and into the center.

Having been listening to Caim, Deimos found a very slight smirk form on his face before he walked after Caim, it was good that he was willing to say things how he saw them, but... the backlash from it is more so the danger.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:48 am

Celine gritted her teeth at the boy's brush-off. She watched as he entered the Pokemon Center with narrowed eyes. She would get a battle out of this guy! He had no right to blow her off! He was a pokemon trainer, which meant that she could challenge him if she wanted to! And he was expected to battle her! It was the unwritten rule of pokemon trainers!

She followed him into the Pokemon Center. "So you're one of those naive fools who believe that pokemon don't like battling, huh? Pokemon fight all the time in the wild. It's how they get stronger! You really believe pokemon don't like battling, or that they get really hurt? Auro isn't afraid of getting hurt, are you?" Auro shrieked an affirmative, glaring around with fierce eyes. "You have to battle me! I won't take no for an answer!" She snapped at the boy.
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:05 pm

While Celine was saying her piece, Caim was merely sighing as he returned Deimos to his Pokeball, and handed him over for the moment, so that he could be healed. Given how she was speaking, Caim did realize she wasn't going to stop harassing him, so he figured that for now, he'd just ignore her, arguing didn't seem as if it would work so perhaps just straight up ignoring her would be more successful. Being handed Deimos back, Caim sighed and walked straight back out of the center, not saying a singular word, he was acting as if she wasn't even there.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Celine clenched her fists as she realized that the boy was ignoring her. He had walked right past her without saying anything to her! How dare he! Auro seemed offended too, his wings rustling irritably and baring his teeth, a low growl beginning to escape from the fossil pokemon. "Come on, let's go get him, Auro." Her Aerodactyl nodded in agreement, his eyes shining fiercely.

Celine walked out of the Pokemon Center, looking around for the boy, determined to make him battle her!
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:30 pm

As soon as he was out of the Pokémon center, Caim immediately sent out Deimos once more, who stretched somewhat, and then returned to his usual quiet self. Deimos merely looked towards Caim, and then in a direction, suggesting to check that way. "Ok then, let's go Deimos" Caim spoke as a response to his Pokémon's suggestion of a direction to go in... hopefully the girl got the message of us not wanting to battle
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Celine stalked out of the Pokemon Center, glaring at the back of the boy's head. "Auro, use Ice Fang on that Absol! We will have our battle, one way or another!" she snapped.

Auro let out a shrieking cry of agreement and flung himself into the air, circling before diving at the Absol, mouth open wide, his teeth icing over with blue power.
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:44 pm

As the two were walking away, it wasn't exactly hard to pick out the Aerodactyl's shriek from the rest of the noise emitted by the residents of the town, causing Caim to merely look back and sigh. Seeing how the Pokémon was flying in to attack, Caim did what was logical, he recalled Deimos to his Pokeball, meaning that if the Aerodactyl continued along it's current flight path, it'd have a good chance of slamming face first into the ground.

Now looking back in the direction he had been walking, Caim started heading in that direction again, there was no point in fighting, it was just a waste of time really, trying to get him to do so, he wouldn't endanger his friend just to please some annoying girl.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:53 pm

Celine snarled in disbelief when the boy recalled his pokemon. "Auro, abort!" she called. Auro had noticed the recall of the pokemon and shrieked his anger to the world, pulling out of his dive just in time to avoid slamming into the ground. He circled above her, shrieking angrily, furious to lose his prey. Celine was of a similar mind, glaring after the boy in disbelief. What on earth was that boy's problem?!

"What in the Distortion World is your problem?" she snarled, stalking after the boy. "You're a pokemon trainer, aren't you?! Why won't you battle me?!" she snapped, grabbing his arm in an attempt to stop him from walking away from her.
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:06 pm

As they had begun to grow more furious due to him recalling Deimos, Caim sighed and went to keep walking, although he was somewhat surprised when she attempted to turn this physical, by grabbing his wrist in order to attempt to stop him. He wasn't all that sure of what to do at first, he could just submit, but no... if he submitted, it'd be Deimos who suffers pain because of it, so submitting was out of the question. He could snap back, telling her no didn't seem to have worked, maybe him snapping could have worked, but no, that'd just be bringing him down to her level, and it'd turn into a pointless scenario of constant yelling, it wasn't worth it.

Sighing, he used what strength he had in both the arm she had grabbed, and his other arm, to wrench himself free of her grasp, at which point, he gathered what courage he had once more. "I have already told you, I am not going to throw a friend into conflict just to please a girl who doesn't seem to understand the meaning of the word no, now just leave me alone, I don't care what you do, I am not going to get Deimos hurt due to you're lust for conflict, if you want to fight someone, go find someone else to fight, someone who is willing" he spoke as a response, his tone seeming to show that he certainly had enough of her behavior, she was acting like a little girl, one who was just throwing a strop due to not getting what she wanted... she isn't going to get what she wanted here.
    Haley
    Haley
    Lady of the Site

Post by Haley Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:14 pm

"I have already told you, I am not going to throw a friend into conflict just to please a girl who doesn't seem to understand the meaning of the word no, now just leave me alone, I don't care what you do, I am not going to get Deimos hurt due to your lust for conflict, if you want to fight someone, go find someone else to fight, someone who is willing!" The boy finally snapped, wrenching himself free from her grip.

Celine scowled. "FINE! Be a big baby, what do I care? Come on, Auro, let's find someone who will actually challenge us!" she said, and Auro shrieked, flying after her as she stalked away from the boy. She heard some of the passerby snicker as she stalked past and she growled under her breath. She'd show them all one day! She'd be the most powerful trainer ever, and then everyone would be LINING UP to fight her!
    Blade
    Blade

Post by Blade Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Now that the girl finally backed off and walked away, Caim sighed of relief and watched as she walked away, in order to make sure she didn't suddenly do a one eighty and then start demanding battle again... it was sensible to do really, better to be safe than sorry. Also hearing the passersby snicker, Caim sighed once again, this time not of relief, but of frustration... people didn't need to see him letting out his frustrations, but I guess right now it can't be helped.

Once he was sure that she had left, Caim sent Deimos back out, no explanation was necessary really, all it took was Deimos seeing her walking away, and he understood that Caim had found a way to get rid of the annoying girl. "Now then, shall we continue Deimos?" Caim spoke to his Pokémon, who simply gave a brief nod. And with that, the two began walking once more in the chosen direction, hopefully she had finally learned.
    aMEWzing
    aMEWzing
    Encounter Manager

Post by aMEWzing Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:53 am

~An enthusiastic trainer ran clumsily through the town, looking for people to challenge. Passing somebody with an Absol, he decided it would be too easy to defeat with a few bug-type moves. He wanted to be more daring. He found a real challenging trainer's Pokemon next, surely fit for an intense battle with his own. "I challenge you to a battle!" He shouted, pulling out a Pokeball.

Bug Catcher
    Pokemon-
    Mothim~Level 8
    Moves: Tackle, Venoshock, Bug Bite, Air Cutter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 pm