Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

3 posters

Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes

Suds
    Suds

Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 Empty Re: Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes

Post by Suds Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Sean looked over the menu, finding what would suit his needs best, and found BLT's on the list. He made a mental note to order about ten of those when Lily came back, and joined the conversation again, letting Kasai look at the back. "Yeah, Kasai's a Fire type. Just because I'm from West Grove doesn't mean I couldn't have a Fire type as my partner! And just as Martin said, the coloring usually helps." Sean looked over at the Houndour and Eevee playing with each other. "Oh, they're just so cute! The way they play together, it seems like they've known each other their entire lives."

The Fire fox had made her choice, pointing at a treat that was a spicy as Pokemon food could be. "Fennec! Fen! Kin!" She yelped loudly, getting Sean's attention easily. "Have you decided on something? Ah, yes, I know how much you like that spicy food! More than even I do!" Sean joked lightly, finally ready to order. "Well, we're all set!"
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 Empty Re: Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes

Post by Summer Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:57 am

"Oh I didn't mean it like that!" Summer protested as Sean made it a point to mention that he could still have a fire type partner and be from West Grove, which was more famed for ground and grass types, "I'm just a huge fan of fire types. Especially since I, and my parents, are fire breathers," she added.

"But i'll keep that in mind, Martin," she replied to him cheerfully, committing the information to memory, "Thanks!"

Summer found herself watching Soren and Pyra playing around in the open restaurant with a small smile. Sometimes it was hard to believe that she'd ever been without her pokemon friends, especially considering how close the timid Eevee was with Pyra despite the fact that she was the newest addition to Summer's team.

When Lily returned, Summer eagerly made conversation with the restaurant owner before conveying what she wanted to order to her. She also called over to her pokemon rather loudly, confirming what they wanted to order. Soleila wasn't content and crawled over to amend Summer's choice whilst the other two were ordering their food, but soon enough Lily headed back into the kitchens with a grin, and could be heard calling out the orders to the kitchen staff.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:52 pm

"Impressive.", Martin chuckled.
    For me a profession like firebreathing wouldn't work out. To be honest I'd be too much of a coward I guess. As for Pokémon types I'm not picky in the sligthest. The Pokémon who voluntarily wish to travel with us I catch. The others I do not. Saves quite a bit of money on Pokéballs actually."
    Indeed the Friendship Rater believed for the catching of Pokémon against their will not to be the gentleman's way. After all a human would most likely not like something of the sort happening to them either. Of course friendships could grow from something like this, but he had seen too many attempts go wrong to view that as a valid excuse.
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:49 pm

"That's how I got Kasai, she wanted to go with me on an adventure." Sean added to the conversation. "I even made sure before I actually caught her, too. I didn't want to take her away if she didn't want to leave." Kasai chimed in with a hearty "Fennec!" Her expression was a cheery one. "When is our food gonna be out? I'm starving here!" The country boy joked, his stomach helping the joke out, growling loudly from under his shirt.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Summer chuckled at Sean's recounting of how he'd 'caught' Kasai, remembering how she had ended up 'catching' her young Eevee friend.
    "Soren here actually 'caught' himself," she commented with a smile, doing air quotations around the word 'caught' since it couldn't really be called that if a pokemon voluntarily 'caught' themselves.
    "I literally woke up the next morning and he'd made the decision for himself."

Sean's stomach growling and queries as to when the food would arrive were well timed, as not even a minute later, Lily came out from the kitchens with numerous plates balanced on her arms. Placing the ones down in front of the trainers first, she then asked which of the remaining dishes were for which pokemon, Soleila, Soren and Pyralis all coming over to claim their food.
    When everyone had their food, Lily nodded to them, "Enjoy your meals everyone!"

Summer didn't waste any time digging in, and it seemed neither did her pokemon, Lily chuckling as she headed over to another table and began to give out the restaurant's menus to those who were newly seated.

-Time Skip to after meal?-
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:06 am

"Sera here wound up with me because she didn't have anywhere else to go. It's sad, really, but after her previous trainer came to know that she didn't love them as much as they believed, they simply left her without a word. It truly is a sad world we are living in."
    Luckily the Fairy type still had been too young to comprehend what had happened back on that day as otherwise she would most likely have erupted in tears by now. Since she did not know however, all she was doing was run around joyfully until her food was served.

-No objections here-
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:20 pm

-TIME SKIP!!!-

The group finished their lunch and left the building, Sean giving his thanks to Lily, Kasai jumping on his shoulder in glee, their stomachs full. Now that the brown-haired individual and the orange and red furred Pokemon had their energy replenished, they were ready for anything.

"So, what's next?" Sean asked the others, "Now that I have enough energy to take down a Rhydon, I feel like I could do anything! Except for flying, I'll probably only do that if I absolutely need to." The country boy said with a sickening feeling brewing inside of him at just the thought of being off the ground.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:14 pm

Summer leaned back in her chair after she'd finished her meal as if she were bloated from the sheer amount of food she had eaten. She had a quick conversation with Lily before leaving the restaurant with the others, promising to come back again before she left Kloudecord. Soren, Soleila and Pyralis were all thoroughly satisfied with their meals and all but Soleila had returned to their pokeballs to sleep.

The red haired female laughed light-heartedly as she was reminded of how Sean had almost thrown up when landing in Kloudecord.
    "You really don't get along well with flying do you," she commented, scratching the back of Soleila's head out of habit, not that the Larvesta complained, enjoying the feeling of Summer's touch.
    "Personally I think flying looks rather fun!" she grinned.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:51 am

Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 Spr_HGSS_Super_Nerd
    Name: Super Nerd Richmond
    Pokémon:
    Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 Spr_5b_092
    Species: Gastly
    Level: 6
    Ability: Levitate
    Moveset: Hypnosis, Lick, Spite

Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 Spr_DP_Aroma_Lady
    Name: Aroma Lady Lilly
    Pokémon:
    Peaceful Walks and Gentle Breezes - Page 2 Spr_5b_406
    Species: Budew
    Level: 6
    Ability: Poison Point
    Moveset: Absorb, Growth, Venoshock

From afar pieces of a conversation could be heard.
    "Why are we here again? It's so boring and my feet are killing me. I just want to go back home to Bytebeat Town.", a male voice complained.
    "Come on, you need to get out of your house in a while! I mean - look around you! Isn't nature beautiful?", the other voice, a female one, objected.
    "But there's nothing to do here! There's just grass and all that stuff!"
    "Why do you always have to be like that? Well...uh...over there's people with Pokémon! Maybe they want to battle!"

Leaving the building again, Martin found himself forced to carry the now surprisingly heavy Togepi in his arms, seeing as Sera had fallen asleep quickly after having finished eating.
    "Ah, flying.", the gentleman spoke, having heard Summer's and Sean's conversation.
    "I don't exactly have anything against it, but if it can be arranged then I usually prefer to remain on the ground." It seemed as if the young boy definitely wasn't too fond of flying. It made Martin wonder - why did he visit a town known for its abundance of Flying types then?
    However - Martin was wandering all over Harmony himself, trying to see as many different places as he could, including some he didn't like as much as others. So there wasn't much he could complain about.
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Sean looked over at where the voices he heard were coming from, and saw a young man and a young woman heading towards the trio. "I think we have company," He nodded over at the duo. His eyes were covered by his brown hair, as it normally was, and it flipped a bit when he nodded. Kasai looked over at the duo, as well, and started jumping, eager for a battle. "Let's see what they want, why don't we? We have nothing to lose, after all." He grinned happily at Summer and Martin, hoping they would agree.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:51 am

Summer had been about to respond to Martin but had become distracted after Soleila made a small noise to point out the duo that were making their way towards them. Summer nodded to Sean with a small smile, "I wonder if they're Kloudecord locals or whether they're more like us and just passing through," she mused out loud. Either way, she seemed to shrug slightly to herself before waving to the two as they got closer.
    "Hi there!" Summer grinned, friendly as always despite having never seen these two new faces before.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Post by Savato Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:58 pm

There wasn't much Martin could do but roll his eyes. Yet another battle? And that in a town?
    Weren't these people worried about breaking something by accident at all?
    But the gentleman knew too well that it was next to impossible to stop someone in this mindset from going though with their plans for battle and so he figured all he could do was wait it out...again.
    "From what I can understand it seems like they aren't from here either. At least one of them isn't."
    Indeed these people appeared to be tourists or at least new to the area, going by what they were talking about. Hopefully they wouldn't try to drag Sera and him into a battle as well. These pleas never ended well and Martin didn't want to disappoint anyone.
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Sean watched the two people come closer to the trio. "Hi! Do you want to battle us?" The lady asked, "I'm Lilly, and this is Richmond. And we wanted to battle some trainers, and we just happened to find some right here!"

The farmer continued to look at the duo, and realized he must've looked creepy, based on the looks he got from them. "Oh, sorry, i'm Sean, and this is Kasai! And we accept your challenge of a battle!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:03 am