Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) ) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) ) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) ) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) ) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) )

aMEWzing
    aMEWzing
    Encounter Manager

Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) ) Empty Welcome to Pokepark! (Free open RP to as many people as possible. No turn taking. Just write! ;) )

Post by aMEWzing Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:16 am

Here, trainers leave their Pokemon to run around, explore, excersize, and train all on their own. They get a chance to make new friends and just enjoy being free until their trainers come and pick them up.

This Pokemon utopia is more than anymon can imagine: lush gardens, tall mountains, deep seas, winding forests, and even small Pokemon villages. The land is huge and ready for exploration, so what are you waiting for?  Get out there and have fun!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just like in the games, the Pokepark is split into sections for types. Your pokemon may go to any one of these places, no matter the typing. Each place has to make sense for the type, so here are some recommendations:
    Fire-----------Volacno
    Grass---------Fields
    Water---------Lake/beach
    Bug-----------Foggy Forest
    Rock----------Mountain
    Electric-------Thunder Plains
    Ice------------Snowy Hill

Keep in mind that this topic can hold several RP's. You will have to wait for the other person/people to post in your area before you can continue there. You can leave and go to a new area at any time during your RP, just be sure you stated you did so. No two posts in a row, and you obviously can't be in multiple places at once. Only use pokemon your trainer CAUGHT in the main RP. They can be in your team or not. Whether multiple pokemon being used at once is allowed yet, I do not know, but for now, only use one. At each post, maybe be sure to write at the top where you're located, for example:

"Pokepark Entrance

RP RP RP RP WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS"

To clarify which pokemon you're using, first post its current stats as you would've in its original bio. Include name, species, gender, etc. THIS DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS XP AND LEVELS!!! If you want to switch between pokemon, RP that your trainer comes up and returns you to have a different pokemon have a go at exploring. This should probably take place at the entrance.

If you have any questions, either PM me, or talk with me in the chat box. If you hate this idea and don't think it would ever work, leave. ^^

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:28 pm