Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
A New Dawn (Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
A New Dawn (Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
A New Dawn (Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
A New Dawn (Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
A New Dawn (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
A New Dawn (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
A New Dawn (Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
A New Dawn (Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
A New Dawn (Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

4 posters

A New Dawn (Solo)

StarBright24
    StarBright24

A New Dawn (Solo) Empty A New Dawn (Solo)

Post by StarBright24 Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:34 pm

An 11 year old girl was walking away from home, to go on a journey to be a Pokemon Coordinator. This was Aimer, who with her partner Faye the Ralts, who had just left their hometown. "Isn't this exiting, Faye? Going off on our own, finally stepping outside of town!". Most people wouldn't expect to hear english coming from their Pokemon, but Faye, like some other Pokemon, had the ability of "Telepathy", and could speak into people's minds. I know! Imagine all the people and Pokemon we will meet! It wouldn't take a genius to know that the ralts was equally exited, and the walked on. Who knew what would happen next? They, as exited as they were, were making sure that if a wild Pokemon made a sound, they would be ready in case it attacked, or in case it was a potential new friend.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

A New Dawn (Solo) Empty Re: A New Dawn (Solo)

Post by Summer Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:03 pm

As you continue walking down Route 19 you'll eventually find yourself reaching tilled lands and fenced off fields. Just on the other side of the fence of one of these fields there are multiple indviduals hard at work alongside their pokemon, the field full of grazing Miltank which are being herded towards a neighbouring field. One such worker is leaned against the fence, taking a break alongside their Doduo who had been helping in their efforts.

A New Dawn (Solo) 150px-VSPok%C3%A9mon_Breeder_M
    Farmer Joseph ♂

-Party-

A New Dawn (Solo) Doduo_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a43kv
    Doduo
    Level 5 | Ability: Early Bird
    Peck, Growl, Quick Attack, Return

StarBright24
    StarBright24

Post by StarBright24 Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:02 pm

"Hey there!". Aimer and Faye turned towards the voice. It was a farmer and his Doduo, who seemed to be on break. "Hello!", Aimer cheerfully responded, while Faye waved to the Doduo, who greeted her in return. "Say, what do you think of having a Pokémon battle?", farmer Joseph said, an idea his doduo completely agreed with. What do you think Aimer? The Ralts had never experienced a Pokémon battle before, just practicing her moves, and she wanted to try it out. "Sure," the 11 year old responded, "Why not?". When the battle started, the Doduo used Peck, which knocked Faye back and wobbled a bit, to not lose balance. She responded by using Dazzling Gleam, which was even stronger than it normally would from the STAB received. "Growl!", Joseph called to Doduo, who did as said, to lower Faye's attack power. "Confusion!", commanded Aimer, and when Faye used Confusion, just by sheer luck, the Doduo got confused. It started walking around clumsily, falling and hurting itself. Swirls appeared on it's eyes. "W-we won our first battle!" Aimer said, smiling to her partner. Hurray! "You did great.", farmer Joseph said before calling Doduo back to a Pokeball. They all said goodbye and Aimer and Faye kept walking. "So, did you like that Pokémon battle?" the girl asked. Yes! It was fun! And I got to practice my moves for when we participate in a contest.

Last edited by StarBright24 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    aMEWzing
    aMEWzing
    Encounter Manager

Post by aMEWzing Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:37 pm

~Suddenly, from the tall grass beside you, a rustling can be heard. The grass shifts wherever there is movement, which keeps growing closer as the Pokemon moves through the grass. It then pokes out and looks around, spotting you. It gets up on its hind legs and stares you off, squeaking a warning to others that can't be seen.~

A New Dawn (Solo) 504
    Patrat ♂
    Level 5 | Ability: Run Away
    Screech, Revenge, Foresight, Leer
    Catch rate: 1
    StarBright24
    StarBright24

Post by StarBright24 Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Aimer heard a bit of rustling. She looked to the direction the sound was coming from, and saw rustling grass. That means a Pokemon is coming. Faye also noticed and got ready, and a Patrat peeked from the grass. It got on it's hind legs and stared into my eyes, and squeaked. Then, it attacked, using Revenge, tackling Aimer, who didn't move fast enough. "Dazzling Gleam!", Aimer told Faye, who used Dazzling Gleam as asked. The Patrat then Leered at the Ralts, causing her defense to go down. "Use confusion!", Aimer commanded, and Faye did so, both hoping it would confuse the patrat. It didn't, and the Patrat used Revenge again, this time, knocking Faye down. She was alright though, but the Patrat might attack again while she gets up. Aimer then threw a Pokeball at the Patrat.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:51 pm

The member 'StarBright24' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Capture Rate 1' :
    A New Dawn (Solo) 65q0is
    StarBright24
    StarBright24

Post by StarBright24 Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Dawn got back up, just as the Pokeball closed shut. But still shaking, it opened and broke, freeing the Patrat. It used Revenge on Faye, who got hit, this time holding her ground. Then, she used Dazzling Gleam, hitting the Patrat. I hope this works this time... This Patrat was a very persistant one, not letting itself be caught. But Faye's attack knocked it down, and it was about to stand up again and attack. But then, another Pokeball fell on it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:09 pm

The member 'StarBright24' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Capture Rate 1' :
    A New Dawn (Solo) 2i2a97o
    StarBright24
    StarBright24

Post by StarBright24 Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:32 pm

The pokeball shook, one, two, three times before it stopped. Then, a click was heard. We did it!. Aimer picked up the Pokeball and pressed the white button in the middle, letting the Patrat out. It looked around, confused. "Hello, my name is Aimer. This is Faye. We weren't going to attack you, but you were so focused in attacking that I knew you wouldn't listen to reason.", Aimer said. The Part at looked embarrassed, and it was blushing under it's fur. Apparently, she was right. He also noticed how Aimer seemed to be a good person... Maybe.... "Well, now that we settled this misunderstanding, i'll just break the Pokeball and you'll be able to go back into the wild.". But the Patrat grabbed her leg, squeaking something she couldn't understand. Faye looked surprised. He wants to come along. "Really? You want to come along?". He nodded, letting go of the girl. "Alright. But I can't just call you Patrat all the time... How about I call you Terre?". Terre squeaked happily and jumped into the Pokeball in Aimer's hand. "Hurray! We got a new friend!" both the girl and Ralts said, before realizing what just happened and giggling. They kept walking, but then, Aimer looked at the time on her watch."Guess we should set up camp.", she said, as by the time she was done, the sun would be starting to set.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:46 pm

A young boy wandered along Route 19, frowning at the sight of the setting sun. He had a Caterpie perched on his left shoulder, and a Scatterbug perched on his right. "Aww man," he sighed, watching the sun begin to disappear beyond the horizon, "I can't believe we came all this way and there are no bug pokémon anywhere."

A New Dawn (Solo) 150px-VSBug_Catcher
    Bug Catcher Shawn

-Party-

A New Dawn (Solo) Scatterbug_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a492f
    Scatterbug
    Level 6 | Ability: Compound Eyes
    Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore

A New Dawn (Solo) Caterpie_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a4394
    Caterpie
    Level 5 | Ability: Shield Dust
    Tackle, String Shot

StarBright24
    StarBright24

Post by StarBright24 Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Aimer found an area that is firming for a fire place. She sent out Terre and asked him to dig a hole that was a foot deep for a fireplace. When he did, she asked him and Faye to look for some branches to put in the fireplace. While they did so, she started setting up a small tent a good distance away from the fireplace's hole. When she was done, she went to the fireplace, where Faye and Terre had been waiting. She reached into her bag and gave a Pokepuff to each Pokemon. Faye started eating hers right away, while Terre sniffed the object in hand. Deciding he liked the smell, he decided to try eating it. He really liked it, and started stuffing it into his face. Aimer giggled. "Slow down Terre! You will get a stomachache if you eat too quickly!". The Patrat stopped and looked at her, then got back to eating, at a more moderate pace. Then there was some rustling in nearby grass, and Aimer saw a boy and 2 bug Pokemon, a Scatterbug and a Caterpie. "Hello there, my name is Aimer.". The boy then saw Aimer. "Oh, hello, I'm Shawn.", he responded. Wild Pokemon could sneak up on someone at night, so she asked "Would you like to join us? It's not safe to travel at night.". He saw she was right, and said "Sure, thanks.". He sat down near the fire and Aimer asked, So, where are you from? (not done, but now I feel like I'm writing a story)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:50 am