Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
Looking For More (Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
Looking For More (Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
Looking For More (Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
Looking For More (Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
Looking For More (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
Looking For More (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
Looking For More (Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
Looking For More (Solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
Looking For More (Solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

4 posters

Looking For More (Solo)

Suds
    Suds

Looking For More (Solo) Empty Looking For More (Solo)

Post by Suds Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Sean was traveling along Route 16 away from Kloudechord after he met some new friends he would most likely meet again on his journey. Kasai was resting on his shoulder, letting the sunlight heat her body so she could relax more. The brown hair upon the country boy's head was giving his eyes some shade. He glasses reflecting the light getting in between his hair, and his ice-blue eyes took in the beautiful scene before them.

He was in a grassy path, and he could see a forest in the distance. The sun was shining brightly, and the dew on the blades of grass shined and sparkled magnificently. Sure, the sun brought heat, but Sean was used to that, living in West Grove, after all. He walked on and on until he decided for a little break.

He sat down and took out some cooking supplies from his bag and the food he bought at Kloudechord. He found some pancake mix and some bacon and started right away. He also grabbed some hot sauce and his ingredients for Pokemon food. The recipe was an alteration of the one his great grandmother made. He was cooking away withing minutes, and finished around ten minutes after he started.

He served Kasai her special breakfast, and ate his dozen pancakes and twenty some odd bacon strips. They sat a while, and, when they finished, got back onto walking.
    Savato
    Savato
    Lord of the Site

Looking For More (Solo) Empty Re: Looking For More (Solo)

Post by Savato Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Looking For More (Solo) Spr_5b_529
    Species: Drilbur
    Level: 4
    Capture Rate: 1
    Ability: Sand Rush
    Moveset: Scratch, Mud Sport, Fling

Following the path through the grasslands, something peculiar became visible.
    There was the saying of "making a mountain out of a molehill", but doing so here would be a bit difficult, seeing as this literal molehill was rather tall already. If one were to look around a bit, one would be able to see many other, smaller molehills spread through the area.
    Then suddenly movement became visible in one of them as a Drilbur emerged.
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Sean was looking around at the molehills around him, when a Drilbur popped out of the top of one of them. "Oh wow, a Drilbur!" The country boy exclaimed, "Kasai, use Tackle! Then use Ember!" The Fennekin rushed into battle, eager to help her best friend do what he wanted to do. The ground type was surprised by the attack and, as a result, got hit by both attacks. The Drilbur attacked using Scratch twice, dealing some decent damage to Kasai.

Sean saw the next move before it could happen, and called out for Kasai to dodge. He then told her to use Ember once more, which she did, and the youth then threw a Pokeball at the Drilbur.

Suds carried out 1 launched of one Capture Rate 1 :
    Looking For More (Solo) 2i2a97o
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:26 pm

Sean yelled out his joy as the Pokeball sparkled and chimed, showing that the Drilbur was caught. He let her out, and tried to think of a name for her. He thought it over long and hard, until finally figuring it out. "Drilbur, you are now going to be named Tsume! How does that sound?" The ground type nodded her head in agreement, "Dril! Drilbur!" Tsume walking with him, and Kasai back on his shoulder, he continued his walk towards the end of the route.
    aMEWzing
    aMEWzing
    Encounter Manager

Post by aMEWzing Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:16 pm

~In the grasslands that surround everywhere, many soft-looking tufts of grass lay around. Between many, some noticeable darker ones lurk, each of them containing 3 to 5 leaves. They're darker and wider, as well as flat. Those leaves did seem a little odd and out of place, as if they were invasive, but that theory changed as soon as the closest one to you popped up suddenly, revealing a small round Pokemon's body.~

Looking For More (Solo) Tumblr_static_dxxag5kz8y884k40w44ggw0wg

Oddish
    Level 7|Ability: Chlorophyll|CR: 1
    Absorb, Sweet Scent, Razor Leaf
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:47 pm

The Oddish had popped up from the ground right in front of Sean, who tripped on it. Kasai jumped off and landed safely, like she always does, and Tsume looked at her trainer with worry. "I'm alright, Tsume. But now, I want to see what you can do!" He got up off the ground and pointed at the Oddish. "Tsume, use Scratch, three times!" The ground type hit the Oddish twice, then it used Razor Leaf, which knocked the mole Pokemon back into Sean.

The country boy realized what was going to happen if he kept her in, put her in her Pokeball, "Take a little rest, Tsume, you did well. Go, Kasai!" The Fennekin jumped into battle, ready to show how amazing she could be. "Use Tackle! Only once, though!" She did as she was told, attacking the grass type once. "Go, Pokeball!" Sean called out, throwing his last Pokeball out towards the Oddish.

Looking For More (Solo) 65q0is
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:19 am

"Not this again!" He exclaimed loudly, shocking Kasai,a s she hadn't seen him like this that often. " Kasai, use Tackle once more!" The Fennekin did as she was told, and the Oddish fell backwards, but got back up and used Razor Leaf. "Go, Pokeball!" He called out.

Looking For More (Solo) 65q0is
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:13 pm

Sean couldn't believe his luck, this being the third Pokemon he couldn't catch. He decided that he could try to find another one, and told Kasai to knock it out with Ember, and saw that the sun was setting. He went into his bag and found his tent, pitching it, and then cooking dinner for his team and himself. They ate and had some fun before it was finally time to go to bed, and Sean put Tsume in her Pokeball, leaving Kasai out of her's. He go into the sleeping bag, Kasai on top of his belly,a nd they drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:29 pm

- ☼ This thread has been marked as Complete! ☼ -

-Stats-
    Word Count: 749
    Battles: 2
    Pokemon Caught: 1

- You have earned 3 EXP! -
    - Please add this EXP to your Records! -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:11 pm