Harmony

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplaying Forum. Here anyone is welcome to come roleplay being a normal pokemon trainer in the new region of Harmony!

Affiliates

free forumForumotion on YouTube Link to this page Link to this page

Our Button

Link to this page

Latest topics

» The True Journey Begins (I Guess)
The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am by Suds

» Lucky Thirteen
The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:37 am by aMEWzing

» Chloe's Corner
The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm by Fluttershy

» Chloe Sapphire
The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm by Savato

» Oh Crag! Tension at Telmhein (Solo)
The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:55 pm by Crow

» Site Store
The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Crow

» Amongst the cold
The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 pm by aMEWzing

» Encounter Requests
The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 am by Summer

» When Two Dots Connect
The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:55 pm by StarBright24

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 157 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

2 posters

The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo]

Suds
    Suds

The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] Empty The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo]

Post by Suds Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:44 pm

Sean was on his way to his adventure with Kasai on his shoulder. His glasses shined whenever the sun caught them just right. Kasai looked back at the home she just left with her best friend. Her light orange coat glimmering with the water vapor in the air that came from the humid forest they were walking to. Sea, on the other hand, knew he would come back home one day, since he needed to fight the Gym Leader there when he got stronger.

"Kasai, don't you just love this?" The optimistic teen asked his playful partner. "Going on this adventure, I mean, not this humidity. It's not like West Grove, where the air's dry as, well, the dirt we use to grow our crops." "Fennec!" The cheerful fire type agreed, still looking back at the town they left.

Sean looked back at the town, too, thinking about all the good memories he had there, and of his younger brother. When I come back, he'll probably be able to say my name properly. I already miss him. The country boy thought to himself. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He exclaimed into the air, running off into the really tall grass, maybe even find a Grass type, which he thought would be helpful, since Kasai was a Fire type, and thus, weak against water. But grass types were strong against water, thus negating that weakness.

The youth suddenly tripped on a patch of dirt, landing face-first on the ground, getting mud all over his face. Kasai was smart enough to jump off before she fell off, landing gracefully next to her trainer's face, licking him to heal the scratches. "It's OK, Kasai, I'm fine!" He said, getting back up again. "I came from a working town, I can take a few scratches!"
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] Empty Re: The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo]

Post by Summer Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Any keen eared trainer might hear the gentle mews of a nearby pokemon, rolling playfully in the grasses of Route 20. A young Skitty was playing with what looked to be a feather, pawing it into the air and letting it be caught by a gust of wind before it chased after it joyfully. As the feather landed on the ground within the grass, the Skitty crouched as if stalking it, flicking it's tail gently before it pounced, swiping at the feather, the cycle repeating all over again.

The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] Skitty_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a490b
    Skitty
    Level 3 | Ability: Cute Charm | CR: 1
    Fake Out, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip
    Suds
    Suds

The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] Empty Re: The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo]

Post by Suds Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Sean heard the mews of a Pokemon nearby, and looked around quickly, his eyes trained to see small details.  He looked a bit forward, seeing a Skitty playing with a feather.  He didn't want to scare it, but it did look like it would be a good playmate for Kasai.  "Shh, Kasai, we don't want to scare the cute thing, but we must battle it, OK."  He walked closer ever so gently and softly to the playing Pokemon, and initiated battle before it could escape.  "Kasai!  Use Ember! Then use Tackle!"  The Fennekin did as told, getting to lower health.  The Skitty used Tackle, playfully pinning do Kasai.  "Kasai!  Use Ember once more!"  She attacked the Skitty once more, and it fell to the ground, breathing heavily.  "Go, Pokeball!"  Sean said loudly as he threw his Pokeball at the Skitty.

Suds carried out 1 launched of one Capture Rate 1 :
    The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] 65q0is
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:47 pm

"Oh, dang it!"  Sean said softly.  "OK, try again, then.  Kasai!  Use Tackle!"  The Fire type obeyed, hurting the Skitty, making it fall to the ground face first.  It struggled to get up, and Sean saw his chance to try one more time before giving up.  He grabbed another one of his red and white balls from his bag, looking for the right shot, and taking it before the cat Pokemon could rejuvenate it's strength.

Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Sean was angry he couldn't catch the Skitty, no matter what. "Kasai, just finish it off with Ember. I don't want it to be in pain for a while." He said, while the Fennekin landed the hit, knocking the cat Pokemon out. Let's just continue until we find another Pokemon, Kasai!" The country boy's optimism coming back easily in the hopes of finding another Pokemon. He continued to walk down the path through the really tall grass, searching for more Pokemon.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:48 pm

A small, brown-furred pokemon observes Sean and Kasai from the grassy undergrowth, watching with curious eyes. She remains there throughout their battle with the playful Skitty, hidden from sight, before scurrying off as the duo knock it out. A short while later, she appears in their path, apparently crying. Her paws rub at her eyes as if trying to stop the tears from falling, but to no avail. What the trainer and his pokemon don't realise, is that this mischievous Teddiursa is actually using the move Fake Tears in her attempts to fool them.

The Search For A Grass Type Is On [Solo] Teddiursa_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48wk
    Teddiursa
    Level 3 | Ability: Honey Gather | CR: 1
    Covet, Scratch, Lick, Fake Tears
    Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Sean was suddenly stopped by the sounds of a crying Pokemon. He looked around, finally resting his upon the teary-eyed Teddiursa. "Oh, you poor thing, why are you crying?" He asked it, looking at Kasai, who looked ready to battle. "Kasai, we need to wait to battle, first we need to see what's wrong. Unless this Teddiursa is using Fake Tears. Which is very likely, based on the stories I've heard of Teddiursa." The light bulb above his head dinged and flashed, and he threw Kasai into battle. "Kasai! Use Ember! Then use Tackle, twice!" The Fennekin did just that, knocking the tears right off the bear Pokemon's face. It used Scratch, realizing it was a lost cause trying to act like that now. "Go, Pokeball!"

Suds
    Suds

Post by Suds Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:37 pm

Sean was amazed at his luck, and decided he needed a break from adventuring, so he had Kasai knock it out with Ember and Tackle, and then went back to West Grove. On his way he kept getting lost, and thought about getting to the mainland of Harmony, but he would either have to go by boat, which would require going to a town on the shore, or he could get one of the ferry volunteers to get him to Kloudechord. He decided it easier to just get to West Grove and take a sky ferry to get there, and by then, he already made it back to his hometown again.
    Summer
    Summer
    Encounter Manager

Post by Summer Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:04 pm

- ☼ This thread has been marked as Complete! ☼ -

-Stats-
    Word Count: 837
    Battles: 2
    Pokemon Caught: 0

- You have earned 4 EXP! -
    - Please add this EXP to your Records! -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 pm